commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [digester] Tomcat4 and sun outage
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 22:47:52 GMT
I suspect this is more of a subject for the JPackage list, I'll be
forwarding the conversion onto there.

JPackage Folks, How are the servletapi4 jars resolved? Apparently they
are not getting symlinked in my installation? Are they resolved and
placed on the classpath some other way?

I suspect that the new tomcat4 rpm's use the jpackage utils to resolve
the servletapi jars outside of tomcat (and do not symlink the jars into
the common/lib directory, I also suspect that somehow, java.sun.com
being down still effects this process of loading, I'll be able to verify
this when sun comes back live, then I close off the sun site using the
firewall and see if it fails to start again.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer