commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <>
Subject Re: [all] Which website entity?
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 20:46:27 GMT
I did alot of tweeking this morning, I changed over the navigation.xml
files we change to use your dtd inclusion, I added another entity called
common-menus that just has all the ones we want in place, all commons
projects have the commons-site.jsl referenced in thier as:

You may have already been building with it unknowingly, there a re very
small differences between it and Mavens default site.jsl, as I took a
copy of it and hardcoded the css styles and fixed soem of the menu
ordering code (which was broken).