commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [all] Which website entity?
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:01:16 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin did the initial implementation of this menus.dtd
for the Betwixt site. (the current main site also uses it and the
sandbox components I mavenized as well)

I like the way you can put the "About Us" section above the
"Commons DBCP" without any special scripting.
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/

Another advantage is that you can use/reuse different menus between
the main site and a component site.
For example the "View CVS" and "Download" menus are usefull on the
main site but on the DBCP site they aren't. There you have a specific
downloads page:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/downloads.html

-- Dirk