commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Culp <c-william.c...@mci.com>
Subject Re: [configuration] WebConfiguration
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 20:21:16 GMT
What about one that's more generic.  The WebConfiguration object
is being used as a type translator for a simple value get.

The technique here would be reflect into and convert type

public void init(ServletConfig config) {
    try {
        MapUtil config = new MapUtil(config, "initParameter");
        param = config.getInt("param");
    } catch (NumberFormatException e) {}
}