commons-dev mailing list archives

From "christian essl" <>
Subject RE: [HiveMind] nested schemas
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2004 06:30:59 GMT
oh yes right! a schema-id attribute is needed. i did not know this change in schema. is schema
now also a top-level element?

However I would  still like to keep the other id atts. Actually one of my first use cases
was to add a decorator around BuilderFactory.

I was also thinking of adding a path att, where you can specify the element you want to use
as schema. ElementModel implements schema - cool!

-----Original Message-----
From: "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 08:52:56
To:"'Jakarta Commons Developers List'" <>
Subject: RE: [HiveMind] nested schemas

I'm a little nervous about the use of configuration-id or service-id ... why not schema-id.
Recently, <schema> was, effectively, promoted to first-class status (a schema's id is
qualified with
the module id and may be referenced from other modules).

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components