commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [digester] @author tag tidyup
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:46:59 GMT
i quite like author tags for aesthetic reasons :)

the reason why i favour including a link is that (judging from the
volume of personal email i've received from users over the years) there
are still quite a few users who don't know how to find the existing ASF
resources. i'm not really sure whether i prefer the link targeting the
jakarta mail page, the jakarta commons page or the main jakarta page,
though.

- robert