commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <>
Subject Re: [Digester] New rules
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:06:07 GMT
On 3 Mar 2004, at 22:54, Simon Kitching wrote:

> I'm not entirely sure making this method public is a good idea at the
> moment - I think the existing param-stack could be better designed, but
> once that API is public, digester is locked in to that design. I plan
> give this some thought, and maybe raise a separate email on this topic.

i'm afraid that digester is equally well locked into that design
whether it's public or protected :)

but don't let this stop you thinking about a better design - there are
usually ways that backwards compatibility can be preserved.

- robert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message