commons-dev mailing list archives

From John Rubier <insurg...@insurgent.us>
Subject Re: [Hivemind] Question about customized ClassResolvers
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:34:05 GMT
Hey Geoff,
It may have something to do with HiveMind passing the path (hard coded) "META-INF/hivemodule.xml".
I think depending on how your project is set up and/or what classloaders are involved, it
may want /META-INF or who knows. Just a guess.
You might give that multimodule classloader I posted a few days back a try as you can specify
paths to the hivemodule.xml files in a properties file. Now whether it will pick up the props
file itself is a different story :)
I also haven't tried it under jetty/whatever...YMMV

Take care,

John