commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Icons - [Vote][all] migrate top level commons site to mavenized version.
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 01:36:06 GMT
I agree that the logos should be no taller than the Apache logo.  Since
we're on the topic:  is there a how-to doc on how to generate a logo for
each project?  I've found the original gimp file for some projects but
couldn't figure out how to modify it.  The Validator and DbUtils logos
look really lame at the moment.

David