commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [net] [vote] Release Commons-Net 1.2
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 01:38:05 GMT
On Tuesday 30 March 2004 9:46 am, Daniel F. Savarese wrote:
> In message <D1639D06CFBD014F87F3978DA7038B935A053F@ns1017.SSSI.seagull.nl>,
> "Ga
>
> ry Gregory" writes:
> >the The Apache Software License - the Apache Software License
>
> "Apache Software License" should be just "Apache License"
>
> All the nits have been picked :)

Now that all the nits have been fixed and the vote is in, I will plan to get
the release out early next week, when I'll have some free time.

The only other remaining issue I see is getting something into the docs as
Jeff suggests about autodection not working in the case of an NT server with
DIRSTYLE set to unix and how to work around this.