commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Validator] release(was : Re: Counting down to the 1.2.1 release)
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:52:47 GMT
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004, Robert Leland wrote:

> Martin Cooper wrote:
> >There have been some Validator discussions going on on commons-dev,
> >related to JavaScript, so I'm going to wait for a green light from someone
> >(David G?) before I roll Validator 1.1.2.
>

> Ok, Validator is now using DOM Level 1 compatable calls to resolve the form name. Thanks
to Nacho and Matthew for reading the comments on the CVS log !

> Also are you going to propose a release VOTE on commons ?

I guess I'd better, huh? ;-) I have to admit I'm slightly confused on when
that should happen, now that we're doing the Tomcat-style release process,
but I'm going to put up the candidate build and then send out the vote, I
think, unless I hear any objections.

--
Martin Cooper