commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [All] Re: [HiveMind] Discuss: CVS or Subversion?
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2004 01:52:22 GMT
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> > This is really a much wider discussion, since HiveMind is in the Commons
> > CVS repo, not its own.
>
> No, it isn't.  HiveMind has been voted by the PMC to be a Jakarta project on
> its own, and so they are deciding to which scm to move.

Click! Brain now turned on...

Yah. I've been too focussed elsewhere recently, and all the HiveMind
discussion on this list, combined with the repo still being in Commons
right now, had me forgetting HiveMind is going to take Struts' place in
the Jakarta nav menu (or, at the rate I'm going, they'll get there before
we (Struts) leave). ;-)

Sorry 'bout that.

--
Martin Cooper