commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Blanshard <l...@blanshard.us>
Subject Re: [HiveMind] Force loading of Services
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:11:36 GMT
I like both of these ideas, forcing the service to be loaded when you
explicitly get it from the registry with a special method and having a
way to mark a service as needing to be loaded in its descriptor.  Here's
a third idea: when you pass one service to another in the descriptor
(via a constructor or a property), have a way to mark the passed service
as needing to be loaded at registry initialization time.

Luke