commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [codec] StatefulDecoder Examples
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 01:26:55 GMT
Hi,

I wanted to present something much more tangible on this subject.  I
have some links to StatefulDecoder experiments and documents I have
prepared.  I have factored these interfaces out of the directory
project as you may have guessed and until I move them into an experimental
branch in commons-codec I'll keep the interface sources here:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/directory/snickers/trunk/codec-s
tateful/src/java/org/apache/commons/codec/stateful/?root=Apache-SVN

Here are some of the documents outlining the way to use them and how they
would be chained to compose a stack of decoders:

http://incubator.apache.org/directory/subprojects/snickers/codec-stateful/in
dex.html

Alex