commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@micropole-univers.com>
Subject [configuration] JNDIConfiguration based on AsbtractConfiguration
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:07:30 GMT
Hi, I noticed the Simian report complained about similarities between
JNDIConfiguration and AsbtractConfiguration, because JNDIConfiguration
doesn't extend AsbtractConfiguration (yet). This patch should remedy the
issue, it performs the following changes:

- extend AbstractConfiguration instead of BaseConfiguration
- rename getValueFromJNDI into getPropertyDirect
- add a setPropertyDirect method throwing an UnsupportedOperationException
- throw an UnsupportedOperationException on write operations instead of
a java.lang.Error
- remove the default constructor
- clearedProperties is now a Set instead of a List
- more tests for subset(), clearProperty(), getKeys() and isEmpty().
- minor javadoc & style changes

Most tests are ok once the patch is applied, but the test on getKeys()
still fails. It seems the listBindings() method of our test JNDI context
is broken.

Emmanuel Bourg