commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject [all] Maven Checkstyle rules
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 03:22:53 GMT
Actually, I'm not sure how many components this applies to...

FileUpload used to pass Checkstyle with no complaints (except for CVS
keyword lines too long). Now there are hundreds of errors:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/checkstyle-report.html

Does anyone have any idea what happened? The errors seem to imply that the
definition of the rules (in this case, Turbine rules) changed somewhere
along the line, and there are new rules for all sorts of things.

Anyone know how I can go back to using the old rules, rather than having
to fix a couple of hundred Checkstyle complaints?

TIA.

--
Martin Cooper