commons-dev mailing list archives

From "David Gilliland" <dgillilan...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject RE: Proposal for the Commons Sandbox
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 18:32:59 GMT

>What's in IO/Collections that you can't do without for Jestr?

Looking at it again, I'm not using those as much as I had thought.  In Collections I make
one use of DualHashBidiMap, a few uses of IteratorChain, and in IO I use NullOutputStream.
 I do use Logging quite heavily though.

But going forward I'd like to incorporate the JXPath stuff for predicates.  I think it would
be highly cool to be able to give an XPath expression and say "for all nodes in my object
graph that match this expression, I want such-and-such stringification style".  To reference
JXPath from Lang would obviously not be acceptable.

From: "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com>
Date:  Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:43:07 -0500