commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [all][site] Site menu proposal
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 13:31:59 GMT
First off, I'm very glad to actually have a website to
play with that has expandable sections for the
components. Up until now we have been guessing what it
would be like.

On home, the components really must be linked in the
left nav, visible from the start. They are commons.
Its also easy to forget with a fast connection that
expanding and collapsing a menu goes to the server. We
could consider having sandbox as collapsed however.

Similarly on the project page, we need to get all the
project docs at the top with a different
background/clear separator.

I could live with partially collapsed menus for
components here - components menu open if viewing a
component, sandbox menu open if viewing a sandbox
project.

Stephen

Hi all

http://cvs.apache.org/~dirkv/commons-site/dbcp/index.html