commons-dev mailing list archives

From John Rubier <insurg...@insurgent.us>
Subject [HiveMind] multi-module classloader
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:27:09 GMT
I just wanted to post this in case anyone else was interested and to draw any criticism about
how this could mess something
up or trigger armageddon. It allows a list of hivemodule.xml locations to be defined in a
.property file.
I reason I wanted this was because I really wanted to split up the descriptors but still wanted
all the code in the same
Eclipse project.

I realize now that I'm done that I could have used RegistryBuilder.processModule from code
but I learned more about the
enemy..err..classloaders this way.

Also, I grabbed the latest cvs, but I can't find a maven target that actually compiles code.
It will build dist jars but
they have no code...?

Take care,

John