commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject [Vote][all] migrate top level commons site to mavenized version.
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:44:09 GMT
All,

We'd like to have a vote to verify everyone is in agreement to push the
commons-mavenized site over to replace the existing commons top level
site.

Please look over the mavenized site and vote appropriately. (Note: many
of the links do return to the main site, these will map to the
appropriate mavenized content once the move is accomplished and the
URI's match up.)

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons-mavenized

[x] +1 yes, and I'll help
[ ] +0 yes, go for it, but I'll just watch.
[ ] -1 no way, you've got more work before you can do this.

-Mark

--
Mark R. Diggory
Software Developer - VDC Project