commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: [site] please check redeployed betwixt, digester, beanutils
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:41:20 GMT
Darn "paste" key is too close to the "send" key,

> ??? Whats your browser, looks ok to me in

My browser:

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4.1) Gecko/20031114

> On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 16:24, Shapira, Yoav wrote:
> > Hi,
> > What's with all the white spaces, e.g. between the Japanese and Korean
> > translation links on the left-hand nav bar of the beanutils site?
> >
> > Yoav Shapira
> > Millennium Research Informatics

and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail

Mark R. Diggory
Software Developer - VDC Project
Harvard MIT Data Center
http://www.hmdc.harvard.edu