commons-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Courcoux <pe...@courcoux.biz>
Subject Re: Adding a status callback to FileUpload
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:58:00 GMT
Karl,

There is some stuff in bugzilla regarding Upload Progress Reporting
which supports a component I wrote to work with Turbine.

I think I left some unneeded synchronization in, which was kindly
pointed out by someone and there was also a useful additional method
suggested, from memory it was to do with getting the start time of the
upload.

Perhaps this would work for you. I know several users who have taken my
basic code, amended it and used it with both Struts and Turbine.

Maybe we could get this polished and accepted.

Regards,

Peter