commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>
Subject [digester] plugins refactoring
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2004 06:33:09 GMT
Hi,

Ok, the refactored code for plugins is now committed on the
DIGESTER_PLUGINS_REFACTORING_BRANCH tag.

There is still a little work to go: the RuleFinder classes which load
dynamic rules via xmlplugins-style files just throw an "unimplemented"
exception at the moment. But that's not important to the basic
refactoring approach.

So if anyone is interested in reviewing the code I've committed on that
branch, please do.

And I also need to test my (large) app which uses the plugins feature
against the refactored code; it's a real good test harness :-). That may
take a while, though..

Aside from these, I think plugins is now ready for inclusion in an
official release. I've got no other "to-do" items on my list.

Regards,

Simon