commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject [hivemind] nightly builds
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2004 01:51:43 GMT

I'd be happy to add [hivemind] to the set of nightly builds I create for
Commons
and Sandbox packages, if a build.xml file were provided that successfully runs
"ant clean dist".  Unfortunately, the current build.xml file fails at line 34:
"You must either set location or path on <pathelement>.

I suspect if you regenerate the build.xml file (with Maven) and check it in,
that it would likely work.

Craig

PS:  Same goes for any other package that is currently not being built ... if I
can run "ant dist" I'll be happy to create nightly builds for you.