commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hlshipli...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: [Hivemind] Adding service models
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:29:34 GMT
This is something I'm interested in, though it represents a bit of change in how service models
work.

If we pursue the bootstrap option, then service models would go into hivemodule-bootstrap.xml,
not
hivemodule.xml.

Bootstrap: we build a simplified registry and use *that* to parse and construct the real registry.
It helps to break down some chicken-and-the-egg problems with exactly the types of things
we're
describing here.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship