commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hlshipli...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: [HiveMind] Re: Alternative module descriptors
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2004 20:18:27 GMT
HiveDoc, line precise error reporting. Also, have you checked out the new <conversion>
element,
which you can usually use instead of <rules>?  And the new "smart" translator? I've
already
converted several of the configurations inside HiveMind to use these new elements and its
very, very
succinct ... more so than any general purpose scripting language I can think of.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components