commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject [HiveMind] Discuss: CVS or Subversion?
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 23:27:36 GMT
So, I'm trying to get back into the saddle on all this stuff.

An immediate question is whether we should use CVS or Subversion for HiveMind.

I installed the Eclipse Subversion plugin and it seems to be perfectly OK.

I think it would be a great experiment (from my perspective) to trying Subversion; certainly,
I'm
really into any system that understands that a source file may move or be renamed over time.

Any thoughts from the other HiveMind developers?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components