commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <>
Subject RE: [HiveMind] Force loading of Services
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:24:44 GMT
I'm unconvinced this is necessary. I would tend to think that it is counter-productive. With
building of services (behind proxies), you will see error messages related to the construction
of a
service just where methods are first invoked on it. With the discussion of forced loading
services, you will see all errors for all services in one ungainly clump.

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components