commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [configuration] SubsetConfiguration
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 10:32:52 GMT
Jörg,

Not sure what happened last night, obviously my fuzzy brain wasn't working
with CVS well.  I have just committed all the SubsetConfiguration that I
thought was committed last night!

Would you mind reviewing it for me?  If it looks good, resolve the bug.
Thanks for reopening the bug!  Helps keep things on track.

Eric

n/src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/
Neither the new SubsectionConfiguration nor any of the files are changed,
that shoul have been affected by the patch ...

Regards,
Jörg