commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [all] maven sites
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:01:33 GMT

To be mavenised:

Discovery
EL
Jexl
Logging
Modeler

I'll work on Discovery tonight.  Do we have a template project.xxx and
xdocs/*.* yet for new projects?

I'm very +1 for staying on the stable release of Maven and not HEAD, use
another machine or just change your MAVEN_HOME to get the other one [I
bounce back and forth between rc1 and 0.7 at work without major issues].

I also like the idea of not having the Sandbox'd projects in the nav-bar
that Stephen suggested a few days ago.

Hen