commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: IO migration from Sandbox
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 21:15:50 GMT

The migration is effectively done [although a new website needs generating
so the symlink can be killed].

Good catch on the nightly build. I'll poke a bit to see if that can
happen. I think it's in gump, but been ages since I looked there.

A release will happen in the coming months as time allots.

Thanks,

Hen