commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Contacting the webmaster?
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2004 15:02:49 GMT
Steve Cohen wrote:
> I've been having problems posting to the list.

A lot of people are having problems due to the latest Internet worm.

> mailto:webmaster.AT.jakarta.DOT.apache.DOT.org
> I sent a message to the webmaster on Friday, and now it's
> bounced back as undeliverable.

Bounced by whom?  Undeliverable to apache?  Are you a comcast user, by any
chance?

I did check the forwarding on the address you used, and it would go to three
specific people.  That probably needs to be changed.

> Please can someone tell me how to contact the administrator of this
> site or would the administrator please step forward if he or she is
> reading this?

Administrator for what?  E-mail administration is handled by the
infrastructure team.  Each project web site is collectively managed by the
project.

	--- Noel