commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Move Commons projects below "Project Documentation" in Navigation
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:08:22 GMT

I strongly disagree with decreasing the visibility of sandbox components.
One of the reasons they are in the sandbox is often because they still need
to form a community around themselves. The chances of that happening are
going to be lower if people don't even know the components exist. Recall
that quite recently we had a long discussion about many sandbox components
not having a web presence, and the concensus was to create a web presence
for them so as to *increase* their visibility.

--
Martin Cooper