commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Move Commons projects below "Project Documentation" in Navigation
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 01:41:48 GMT

That's all very nice, but it doesn't matter to me as a regular Maven user
any more than whether it's a standard plugin or the core itself that's
broken when I have a problem with Eclipse. From my perspective, if I
download Maven and something isn't working, Maven is broken, regardless of
whether it's a plugin or the core. (For example, as far as I'm concerned,
Maven RC1 is broken because it generates incorrect Ant build files, where
prior versions worked. It doesn't matter to me if that's because of a plugin
bug, it's still broken.)

--
Martin Cooper