commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike George" <mike.geo...@comcast.net>
Subject [net] Unit and functional tests
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 01:33:06 GMT
Hello,

	As part of project for a college class I'm taking, I am writing a series of
unit tests and functional tests for two of the components of the Commons Net
project.  I intend to submit any tests I write to Bugzilla.  Hopefully
someone will have the time to review them and submit them if they are
acceptable.

Question:
1. I would like to work on tests for the POP3 and SMTP components but I do
not want to duplicate someone else's work.  Is anyone working on tests for
these components?

2. Assuming that I do work on these components, should I use RFC 821 (SMTP)
and RFC 1939 (POP3) as guidelines?

Thanks,

Mike