commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [BeanUtils] Collection 3.0 dependency, release status
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 13:47:38 GMT

Howdy,

>i'm really busy at the moment (with betwixt) but one thing i'd really
>like to see before any new release is the addition of an i18nable
>populate method. it's not such a big job and i will get round to it
>(but it might be a while) so it'd be great if someone stepped up to
>take this on. post a reply and i'll supply more details.

OK.  That seems interesting and I've actually been itching to do some
i18n work for a change (I haven't in a long time).  I see that there's
already an org.apache.commons.beanutils.locale.LocaleBeanUtilsBean class
extending the base BeanUtilsBean.  Is this
old/unimplemented/unsupported/something else?

Yoav Shapira