commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Contacting the webmaster?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 13:44:38 GMT

Howdy,
You ARE subscribed, right (to whatever list you're trying to post to)?
Some of the lists that have been permissive, i.e. allowing posts from
non-subscriber with or without moderator approval, have become
restrictive (open to subscribers only) due to abuse from the latest
round of worms.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics