commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [jelly] Moving to ASL v2 - Help wanted!
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:44:13 GMT
hey dIon

i've been working on a jelly tag library for JaxMe (and i might later
create one for xml-beans) so i'd be willing to climb aboard the jolly
ship jelly and lend a hand if the current crew are happy to have me.

(i might even become motivated to complete the beanutils beanification
to include support for a plug-in convertor repository which should make
things easier for jelly.)

- robert