commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [all] maven sites
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:44:02 GMT
On 16 Feb 2004, at 03:56, Tim O'Brien wrote:

> Hey, someone is publishing Commons Maven sites with an unreleased
> version of Maven.  Probably either from Maven's CVS HEAD, or a beta
> version.
>
> BeanUtils, Betwixt, and Digester all have the newish Maven L+F.  A
> decision was reached a while back to standardize on the released
> version of Maven.
>
> Could whoever did that please get the released version of Maven and
> republish those sites?

i'm using a version nearer cvs head. i'm not very keen on downgrading
since it always seems to take a couple of hours for me to get a version
of maven that i'm happy with.

we're nearing a situation where we'll be able to build the entire
commons site from a single command. there are only a handful of site
remaining to be converted. anyone feel like volunteering to take care
of them?.

i'd be happy to avoid deploying the website (with my development
version of maven) so long as we start deploying every component website
rather than each atomically. how close are we to having a usable
reactor documentation build?

- robert