commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject [logging] work needed for 1.0.4 [WAS Re: [logging] Are we ready for 1.0.4?]
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:46:11 GMT
dennis seems to have been doing a good job going through the bugs.
dennis: could you post a status report for the bugs? (stuff like)

the web site is in transition to the mavenized version. i think that we
need to complete this for we cut the release. we probably need to find
some time to proofread the mavenized user guide. if no one jumps in and
volunteers for this job, i'll take a look sometime early next week. the
other issue is that i cannot build the commons website (in order to
remove the links to the old site) at the moment. i'll try to get on top
of this issue soon.

there are some features i've been wanting to add for a while now but
they'll probably wait until after this release. anyone else have any
critical features that they really want in?

- robert