commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Contacting the webmaster?
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2004 13:56:04 GMT
hi steve

(i suspect - but don't know for certain - that the latest round of
windoz virii have meant that some public email address at the ASF have
had to be battened down.)

the jakarta website is collectively created by the jakarta developers
and managed collectively by the jakarta committers. the general list at
jakarta is the place where development of the website occurs. if your
question is one that can be made public, i'd recommend that you
subscribe to that list and ask there. if your question is confidential
then i'd recommend asking either on infrastructure or posting to the
pmc at jakarta.

- robert