commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [releases] lacking releases for .... Was: [sandbox] report
Date Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:06:21 GMT
In Math we have Phil and myself working on various aspects of the
release process. My efforts have primarily been in automation of the
release process and site generation (thus benefiting the whole commons
as well) while Phil has been focused on task management to get the
sourcecode upto release stage.

-Mark

Mark Diggory
Software Developer