commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <dennis.lundb...@mdh.se>
Subject Re: [logging] Current Status and Release Planning
Date Sun, 29 Feb 2004 01:02:10 GMT
Now that guide.xml and proposal.xml exist in xdocs, shouldn't
usersguide.html and PROPOSAL.html be removed? Or do we need to switch to
the mavenized site first?

As it is now, guide.xml and usersguide.html is not in sync. A bunch of
typos have been fixed in guide.xml but not in usersguide.xml.

--
Dennis Lundberg