commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [all] maven sites
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:36:57 GMT
Henri,

No, everything should now stay the same no matter your version of Maven.
This css style is actually hardcoded into

jakarta.apache.org/commons/style

Stephen Colebourne had initially added this css to the commons-build as
the global. If there isn't agreement on the styles, I'd recommend we
discuss alternatives (or have some sort of voting process/competition
for the overall L&F that everyone is welcome to be involved in).

I agree that the logos are bad, if you currently look on the math site
you may find there are other logos available with appropriate white
backgrounds.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/math/

the url for this particular image:
http://jakarta.apache.org/images/jakarta-logo.gif

-Mark

Henri Yandell wrote:
> I've mavenised the [el] project. Bit confused as to why it looks so
> different from the Digester/Lang sites etc. It has the same css. Am I
> using a bad version of Maven? [I'm on rc1].
>
> Anyway, it's:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/el/pending-maven/
>
> The look and feel isn't good, the logos are bad, and the javadoc report
> doesn't seem to happen. Now, I can understand the lack of a project logo,
> but I've not looked into why any of the others are bad yet.
>
> Hen
>

> On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Tim O'Brien wrote:
>

>>Hey, someone is publishing Commons Maven sites with an unreleased
>>version of Maven.  Probably either from Maven's CVS HEAD, or a beta version.
>>
>>BeanUtils, Betwixt, and Digester all have the newish Maven L+F.  A
>>decision was reached a while back to standardize on the released version
>>of Maven.
>>
>>Could whoever did that please get the released version of Maven and
>>republish those sites?

Mark Diggory
Software Developer
Harvard MIT Data Center