commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [all] maven sites
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 03:31:24 GMT
I'll also comment, that by taking over our own commons-site.jsl for the
overall look and feel of the site, we can really customize things like
navigation menu and overal layout of the site to our own specifications!
We will not be dependent on anyone (even developers of the maven xdoc
plugin) in determining what our L&F is.

One additional thing we could do is add in our own "global" navigation
include and drop all the xml includes into navigation.xml's of
subprojects. This means that all the subprojects would ever be dependent
on was the property:

maven.xdoc.jsl=commons-site.jsl

-Mark

--