commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Move Commons projects below "Project Documentation" in Navigation
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:49:53 GMT
It looks like this feature is pretty new to the xdoc plugin cvs and not
currently in this release candidate. I suspect it will be in the next,
otherwise I can recommend that we upgrade all our xdoc plugin tot eh
latest release.

I'll test this further later today.

-Mark

Stephen Colebourne wrote:

> From: "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk>
>
>>i like this sounds of this (regardless of whether we find a way to make
>>the menus collapse or not.
>

> +0. I still think we should add explicit links in the top section for each
> project.
>
> I was thinking that maybe the Sandbox projects should _not_ be linked on the
> side of every page. These projects are not released, and can move and vary
> more over time. Perhaps the best combination is for links for each commons
> proper project, and a single link for the sandbox. I would like to demote
> the sandbox a bit - it might have the effect of pushing some projects to
> promote ;-)
>
> Stephen

Mark Diggory
Software Developer