commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Change Commons Nav to Collapsed?
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:51:57 GMT
I've been a little aggressive this morning in terms of cleaning up the
maven xdoc and build files. Be warned I removed

/jakarta-commons/xdocs
/jakarta-commons/maven.xml
/jakarta-commons/project.xml
/jakarta-commons/incl_nav.xml
/jakarta-commons/navigation.xml
/jakarta-commons/project.properties

and the new copies have been located for about a week at

/jakarta-commons/commons-build/xdocs
/jakarta-commons/commons-build/maven.xml
/jakarta-commons/commons-build/project.xml
/jakarta-commons/commons-build/incl_nav.xml
/jakarta-commons/commons-build/navigation.xml
/jakarta-commons/commons-build/project.properties

I've adjusted the /jakarta-commons/<project>/xdoc/navigation.xml files
that had the navigation included to point at this new location. I've
adjusted the /jakarta-commons/<project>/project.xml that previously
extended ../project.xml to extend ../commons-build/project.xml

please let me know if anyone encounters any difficulty.
-Mark

robert burrell donkin wrote:

> On 15 Feb 2004, at 14:33, Eric Pugh wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> And maybe at this point update the commons main site to be just Maven
>> l&F?
>

> we're still a little way off being able to think about doing this. we
> need all the components sites switching to the mavenized documentation
> build first. we need volunteers  to convert (or at least ensure that the
> mavenized build is current and linked) for discovery, el, jexl, and
> modeler. any volunteers to take these on?
>
> - robert

Mark Diggory
Software Developer
Harvard MIT Data Center