commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [math] Re: Getting started questions
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:45:21 GMT
I actually looked through the code in MavenUtils that does this. It is
all "very" java.io.File/ and Directory dependent. I suspect it would be
difficult to make more independent.

http://maven.apache.org/xref/org/apache/maven/MavenUtils.html

First imagine if the global project.xml references relative files in its
config, there is alot of further mapping that would have to go down to
resolve those relative uri's via http URl's from then on as well. I
think alot of the Maven code would have to be refactored. Probibly more
of a subject to take up with them in the long run.

-Mark

Mark Diggory
Software Developer
Harvard MIT Data Center