commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [math] Re: Getting started questions
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:33:28 GMT
Yes, exactly, I was just taking it a step further and suggesting it
could be done for almost any project that way given the POM publishing
mechanism in Maven.

I'm not fully familiar with the implementation that does the extend
functionality in the project.xml. But, jelly does provide URI based
import, include tags/implementation, I don't suppose it would be
difficult to explore.

-Mark

Mark Diggory
Software Developer