commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [math] Re: Getting started questions
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:35:04 GMT
Yea, in theory, there is a "POM" artifact directory available in the
maven repository, seems logical that it could be "made available", sure
would make things less dependent on how they were checked ot of the CVS
tree.

Seems logical that the repository goal could be used to publish the POM
easily in Maven.
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/repository/goals.html

-Mark